Here’s what you need to know and do in order to participate in the Summer LFPB Nutrition Challenge.
In a nutshell, I will provide you daily goals in the areas of NUTRITION, EXERCISE, SLEEP, and MOBILITY. If you achieve those goals, you get points. If you don’t achieve those goals, you don’t get points. If you completely fall off of the wagon, you lose points. At the end of the five weeks, if you have enough points, you get a partial refund of your entrance fee. If you don’t have enough points, I get to spend your entrance fee on strippers and blow.
What do I mean by NUTRITION? So we focus on two types of eating, Paleo and Zone. Either will help you dial in healthy eating habits. Paleo is more for folks who currently eat a traditional American diet that is fairly high in processed foods and carbohydrates (let’s say they are beginners at this whole nutrition thing). Zone is a little bit more complicated, and is for folks who want to optimize their performance in the gym or at a sport. If you don’t want to do either of those, but have your own dietary challenge you want to pursue (such as Whole 30), that is totally fine.
At the end of the day, this challenge is all about establishing goals, and then holding yourself accountable to those goals.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign up for the challenge at the gym, and then sign up for your heat on WODHOPPER.
2. Show up for the WOD and before pictures on Saturday, June 3rd.
3. Decide if you want to go Paleo or Zone or Something Else.
Once you’ve done that, for the next five weeks you need to:
1. Eat EVERY MEAL AND SNACK according to your nutrition goals.
2. Record your daily food points on our group Google spreadsheet.
3. Post pictures of your food, health and fitness activities on your favorite social media outlet.
4. Participate in the group events we set up.
That’s enough for this post; more details to follow, or you can email me with questions.